Solutions like https://benepura.co.uk – hemorrhoids ointment are useful when it comes to rectal problems of a different kind. Similar products are also used for the treatment of fissures, which are also suitable for long-term use. However, before we get to them, we need to clarify a few things – type of hemorrhoids, causes of their appearance and degree of seriousness. And when we ae completely aware of all those things, when we should start using some medicine.
What is the clinical manifestation of hemorrhoids
No one wants to get hemorrhoids which is perfectly normal. They cause severe discomfort, and in many cases more pronounced ailments such as pain, itching, bleeding, etc. The correct solution is to start treatment at the very beginning so that the condition does not become chronic… This is how this rectal problem manifests itself:
- moderate to severe pain – when it is present, the green light should light up in our mind that we are probably “victims” of hemorrhoids – external or internal. The best option is not to delay treatment, but to start it as soon as possible and thus break the vicious cycle. In addition to standard medicines, we can also do it by trusting the nature by using a natural ointment with a completely herbal composition;
- itching in the area around the anus – besides being worrying, this symptom can be a factor in stopping any daily activities. If we constantly itch in the area of the anus, the urge to scratch will be constant, and this will prevent us from working efficiently and having meaningful relationships with family and friends as well;
- bleeding during defecation – this is perhaps one of the most serious symptoms of hemorrhoids. If there is blood after defecation, it is probably internal hemorrhoids that can cause even bleeding requiring emergency medical intervention. Do not delay the examination by a doctor, and then the treatment of this rectal disease;
- external formations with a round shape – it is an inflamed blood vessel that is extremely painful to the touch. In some cases, the pain becomes even unbearable, and a person can neither go to the toilet, nor sit and walk. In some cases, even surgical intervention may be necessary to permanently solve the problem.
No matter what we say, hemorrhoids are among the most unpleasant conditions. In this line of thought, the sooner we deal with them, the sooner we’ll get our joy back in life. Natural ointments can have a miraculous effect if we use them correctly, but also all in time.
Why they appear
The reasons can be very different. The more common are constipation and diarrhea, lifting heavy objects, pregnancy and natural childbirth, intake of spicy food and excess weight, prolonged driving, etc. If you think you fall into the risk group, don’t wait, but start treating this rectal disease.
Sometimes it may only take a few days for complete healing to occur, but there are also times when the healing period is much longer. If you want instant results, don’t hesitate to bet on a natural ointment like Bene Pura.
It is very important to know that hemorrhoids occur not only in adults but also in children. People of the new generation spend a lot of time on the Internet, which is a prerequisite for the appearance of not only hemorrhoids, but also fissures. This fact is quite alarming, which necessitates the use of an appropriate remedy, preferably a natural one.
Who are most at risk
As we have already said, there can be several reasons for the appearance of hemorrhoids. The most common of them is constipation, as if you suffer from it, you automatically fall into the risk category. Also, be careful if you work in an office and try to take short walks at regular intervals. Warehouse workers to pay attention to lifting heavy objects since this activity is also a prerequisite for a number of rectal diseases.
What the doctors say
The advice of health professionals is to try to lead a maximally healthy life in order to avoid the appearance of hemorrhoids. Here’s what they say:
- drink plenty of water and focus on fresh foods – don’t forget also to use a natural cream against hemorrhoids which will not only bring you relief, but also protect you from their repeated appearance;
- try to exercise several times a week – sport is health, as well as physical activity in general. That’s exactly why you don’t lead a sedentary lifestyle, but be active in order to always be in condition;
- remove constipation immediately – constipation is a valid reason to get hemorrhoids. If necessary, start taking a laxative syrup to start going to the toilet regularly.
If you follow these tips, hemorrhoids will stay away from you, but if you already have them, you will be able to cure them successfully.
Do natural ointments help
You may be surprised, but natural remedies are even more effective than convection ones. In addition, no side effects are associated – they can be used by both pregnant women and children. Another reason to choose herbal products over others!